About this Event
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought us into unprecedented times, and State and federal leaders have had to react for the health of our people and economy. This webinar provides a quick overview of some of the state responses, resources, and other impacts affecting small businesses.
- General workplace safety and health requirements, including employee and customer face masks.
- Food establishment safety and reopening guidelines.
- Workers’ compensation insurance impacts and premium reporting.
- Paid Sick Leave, and Family and Medical Leave.
- Dept. of Revenue tax returns and outstanding balances.
- Unemployment impacts – pandemic unemployment benefits, job search, return to work, and refusal to work.
- US Small Business Administration PPP and EIDL loan updates.
- And more…
No cost registration. Limited capacity.
The webinar includes brief presentations state and federal partners. The webinar moderator uses this engagement format:
- Each presenter briefly shares their Power Point slides.
- After each group of presenters the moderator will take questions from the “open mic” and the Q & A chat room.
Agenda preview subject to change. What you need to know…
Governor’s Office of Regulatory Innovation and Assistance/ Small Business Liaison Team – how important is small business?
Employment Security Department – unemployment insurance, paid family and medical leave, federal CARES Act, Lost Wages Assistance, job requirements, emergency rules…
Open-mic Q & A
健康部門 – food safety, re-opening guidelines…
Labor and Industries – requirements, guidance, employer assistance program -delayed payment and resources…
Department of Enterprise Services – contracting and purchasing with the State…
Open-mic Q & A
Department of Revenue – workload impacts, tax return extended due dates, new tax guidance, programs and resources…
SBA Seattle District Office and SBDC – Coronavirus funding options – PPP and EIDL updates, local services…
Open-mic Q&A – dedicated time for more questions from participants.
We invite you to join us!