WASHINGTON COVID-19 IMMIGRANT RELIEF FUND
COVID-19 financial relief —by and for immigrants.
As immigrants, we’ve made Washington our home. If you’re an immigrant experiencing hard times because of COVID-19, and you aren’t eligible for federal financial relief or unemployment insurance, this fund is for you.
Deadline: Dec 6 2020 12:00 AM (PST)
Apply for the Washington COVID-19 Immigrant Relief Fund and receive a $1,000 one-time direct payment (up to $3,000 per household).
If you need help, call 1-844-724-3737
Applying to the Fund
Who can apply
To apply for the fund you must:
- Live in Washington State
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have been significantly affected by the pandemic (such as losing work, contracting by the virus, or caring for a family member who contracted the virus)
- Not be eligible to receive federal stimulus dollars or unemployment insurance money due to immigration status
How to apply
You can apply in: Chinese, English, French, Garifuna, Hindi, Korean, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog/Filipino, or Vietnamese
1. Before you apply you should:
- Gather your identity and residency documentation. Review a list of approved materials.
- Calculate your household’s average monthly income.
2. Click the “Apply” button on the application page, then navigate to the “Register” button and create a Survey MonkeyApply Account. A few minutes after you sign up you will get an email to verify your account. Please make sure you verify your account.
3. Complete all of the application questions. This may take some time. You can save your application and come back at any time.
4. Once you are finished with your application find the large green “SUBMIT” button to send in your application.
After you apply, please make sure to check your email inbox or the junk email folder for your confirmation. You will also get a text message confirmation the day you submit your application. You may log back in and check the status to see if your application is being reviewed and if you are awarded the funding. Please only submit your application one time.
If you don’t want to complete the application online, you can print the application here and mail it to P.O. Box #84327, Seattle WA 98124.
If you get stuck, call 1-844-724-3737 for help with your application. Support is available in multiple languages.