Puget Sound Energy Response to COVID-19:
– PSE will not be disconnecting customers during this time.
– PSE received approval from the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission for a waiver that allows PSE to waive late fees.
– PSE will work with our customers on options such as payment plans and choosing a new bill due date.
– PSE launched a new energy assistance portal to improve access to funds available to low income customers.
– In order to help our community partners, the PSE Foundation, which is a nonprofit entity operating independently of PSE but helps the communities PSE serves, is donating $250,000 to support relief efforts in the community through the Seattle Foundation as well as donating to foodbanks to cover emergency preparations.