Get Help for Your Business
We’ve all been impacted by Coronavirus/COVID-19. Business Impact NW is here for you.
Our mission is to grow businesses that create jobs in underserved communities with information, advice and lending to those who cannot get business loans at banks. If you have a small business that has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, we can help.
All of our usual coaching, classes, and lending work has been moved online. We are open for business and ready with free to low-cost services and lending products.
We have added services specifically in response to the impacts of Coronavirus/COVID-19:
- Business Coaching Sessions for one-on-one help with COVID-19 resilience and recovery
- Webinars with information on all the resources available and what you need to access them
- Live Online Question and Answer Sessions about COVID-19 resources
- Bridge Loans, payment abatement and interest-only options for current lending clients
- Paycheck Protection Program Loans, which are forgivable and open to all small businesses who qualify. The Paycheck Protection Program closed in August 2020.
- COVID-19 Information Library for Small Businesses