As of 8/12: Their website it appears that grants have already been awarded but they will be continuing to fundraise. Recommend contacting them directly about their application status.
ArtsFund created the COVID-19 Arts Emergency Relief Fund to help stabilize the sector with immediate relief grants for arts organizations negatively impacted by COVID-19. Arts organizations are bracing for worst case scenarios which could include closure, bankruptcy, and insolvency. The goal of ArtsFund’s COVID-19 Arts Emergency Relief Fund is to help arts and cultural organizations maintain essential functions and retain core staff throughout the current public health crisis so that they are positioned to reopen when possible.
– Recipients must have 501(c)3 nonprofit status or have a fiscal sponsor that qualifies as a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization.
– Recipients must be a part of ArtsFund’s Cultural Partners Network.
– Recipients must be based within and doing work in King County.
– Recipients should have at least a 3-year history of regular, sustained art programs.
– Recipients should demonstrate strong relationships and trust in the art and culture community.
For more information on eligibility, contact Programs & Advocacy Coordinator Katy Corella at firstname.lastname@example.org.