We’ve heard the question many times… What datasets are people using to make decisions? Whether you are the Governor, a business owner, a church leader or a parent, the information swirl is real.
You’ll find here some of the critical data dashboards that are being used for decision-making, including virus activity, economic activity, education, employment, and more. Of course, there’s no guarantee that more information is necessarily going to make it easier! But its there if you want it…
You can also at anytime see the state’s collection of dashboards at their coronavirus website, including these below and others. Bookmark this page for convenient access to key COVID information. Relevant dashboards include:
- Statewide Risk Assessment Dashboard – county phase map, virus activity, key goals
- State DOH COVID-19 Dashboard – cases, hospitalizations, deaths, demographics, testing
- State Commerce Economic Recovery Dashboard – employment, retail sales, consumer behavior
- State ESD Data Homepage – employment data by county and by sector.
- State OSPI School District Status – indicates remote, hybrid, or in-person schooling by district.
- Seattle-King County Public Health Data Dashboard – outbreak summary, city-level trends, demographic & geographic, economic & social data
- Seattle Times Daily Coronavirus Dashboard – aggregated statewide data including cases, hospitalizations, deaths and testing