This post is a round-up of edits and additions from the last two weeks to the HANDBOOK FOR THE CREATIVE SECTOR.
Resource Spotlight – King County Relief Funding
Just today, we are pleased to add the application for relief funding from King County specifically for independent music venues; science organizations; and arts, culture and science orgs with education programs. Applications are open for the next two weeks, until Monday July 27 at 5 PM PDT.
Other New Resource Listings
- Americans for the Arts – Arts Action Center COVID19 Letters to Congress will help you advocate for artists. The site helps identify your federal representatives, provides a message for you to send, and has forms to edit and send online.
- Artists Up – COVID Relief Online Assistance Hub matches Washington State artists and creatives with direct one-on-one expert assistance in housing, unemployment, legal, financial and other issues.
- Gimme Shelter Performer Emergency Fund is a GoFundMe raising and distributing resources to Oregon artists in need.
- Sustainable Arts Foundation COVID19 Resources for Artists with Children provides a list of resources for artist parents.
- King County Local Services – Small Business Assistance Program provides grants and guidance to business especially in unincorporated areas of King County.
- Portland Regional Arts & Culture Council (RACC) – COVID19 Relief Resource Listings include a plethora of resources for Portland-area orgs and artists.
Look for more next week, and feel free to share any resources we might consider through our feedback form.